APF International Conference 2020 | Day Two | 5 Hour
Day two of the Autism Partnership Foundation’s 2020 International On Demand Conference explores the latest trends in the fields of ASD and ABA. Panelists, including parents of individuals diagnosed with ASD and adults diagnosed with ASD, will share their unique experiences and perspectives. This conference offers one of the biggest multi-national platforms for academics, researchers, special education teachers, doctors, and parents to learn about how the Autism Partnership Method (APM) maximizes progress and results in meaningful outcomes for children diagnosed with ASD.
- Understand the Autism Partnership Method from multiple perspectives
- Contact current findings and research on effective treatment
- Acquire insights and knowledge from experts
- Breaking the Language Barrier – 6 languages
- Real Life Experiences from ASD Individuals and Families
- Connecting Professionals – BCBA CEUs Available
- Autism and Public Policy: Let Me Hear YOUR Voice | Ms. Lorri Shealy Unumb, Esq.
- Parent & Sibling Perspectives | Dara Khosrowshahi, Sydney Shapiro, Mrinali and Arun Gupta, Lisa Swanson, Nadini Kumar, and Lilly Dougalas
- Parent & Sibling Discussion Panel | Lorri Shealy Unumb, Sydney Shapiro, Mrinali and Arun Gupta, Lisa Swanson, and Lilly Dougalas
- ASD Adult Perspectives | Nicholas Liu, Henry Swanson-Bell, and Michael Tanzer
- ASD Adult Discussion Panel |Nicholas Liu and Michael Tanzer